Cereri de oferte pentru industria de panificatie
5 building blocks for your RFP or reverse auction:
- General information about the RFP like name, description, currency, end time, minimum step or cool-down period for auctions
- Suppliers invited to participate
- Documents of the request for adding pictures, diagrams, Excel files or other additional information for your suppliers
- List of items to define the goods and services you want to get price quotes for
- Questionnaire for gathering information. You can define free-text, single choice or multiple-choice questions and have partners attach files when answering
With a clear structure you can eliminate any confusion, mistakes or delays from your suppliers.
Real time supplier tracking
Keep track of interested and interesting suppliers.
With Prokuria you can see every step of the suppliers from who opened or declined your invitation to who submitted the response and answered all the questions. What used to be a hassle to monitor is now available neatly displayed in one comprehensive dashboard.
For your suppliers it’s even faster. No registration, just an invitation email with a link to a private webpage. They have all the information centralized, easy to reach so they can immediately reply.
Compare response and choose best supplier
With instant overview and head to head comparison of the responses received and questionnaire answers, it’s easy to take the right decision.
Additionally you can review and analyze the event at any moment as Prokuria keeps a record of the entire process.